Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lt. Muthana Shaad's Gay Boy Chronicles

Last night I cornered a 'puppy' in Sadr City. It felt good to beat him. I did so repeatedly. He moaned. He cried. And still I continued.



He told me tales of being Nouri al-Maliki's rent boy and threatened me with punishment from Prime Minister al-Maliki himself. That only made me madder and made me beat him harder.



As I kicked him repeatedly, I realized that beating up gays was the best way for me not to feel so badly about being a 'puppy' myself.



While he lay bleeding and barely breathing, I went through his jacket for pocket change. Along with a few small bills, I found a postcard.



Ramon Navarro



He swore it was a movie star from the United States that Nouri al-Maliki was obsessed with. An actor named Ramon Navarro. Supposedly Navarro was gay and Prime Minister al-Maliki has all of his films and screens them regularly, especially Ben-Hur, when having 'Boy Parties.'



That only made me angrier.



I think it is because no one has ever asked me to work security for such a party, let alone invited me to be a guest at one.



I kicked the young man a few kicks harder and thought about how he was probably no more than seven years younger and no more than sixty pounds lighter.



A scary thought crossed my mind: Had I aged myself out of gay beauty?



Was I undesirable?



Yes, I was in the closet but I would like to think that if I weren't, other men would find me attractive and desirable.



Looking down, I saw the young man had passed out from the beating. Unzipping my pants, I quickly pulled out my engorged member and tugged repeatedly until it exploded on the face of the puppy.



[This is a regular series. "Lt. Muthana Shaad's Gay Boy Chronicles" ran previously.]
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
 
Poll1 { display:none; }