Sunday, June 05, 2011

Truest statement of the week III

I would associate myself with your [House Veterans Affairs Committee Chair Jeff Miller] comments except for one statement. You -- you start off with the mantra that we have to reduce taxes on small business which I would agree with and cut spending. And then you go on to say how we need more training and this and that. Seems to me we have to increase spending in these areas and I'm not afraid to come out and say it. We've got to increase our spending in these areas. If we're going to put people back to work, it's going to take some investment.

-- US House Rep. Bob Filner, at the June 1st House Veterans Affairs Committee hearing.
bob
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
 
Poll1 { display:none; }