Sunday, September 22, 2013

A note to our readers

Hey --
Another Sunday.

First up, we thank all who participated this edition which includes Dallas and the following:

The Third Estate Sunday Review's Jim, Dona, Ty, Jess and Ava,
Rebecca of Sex and Politics and Screeds and Attitude,
Betty of Thomas Friedman Is a Great Man,
C.I. of The Common Ills and The Third Estate Sunday Review,
Kat of Kat's Korner (of The Common Ills),
Mike of Mikey Likes It!,
Elaine of Like Maria Said Paz),
Cedric of Cedric's Big Mix,
Ruth of Ruth's Report,
Wally of The Daily Jot,
Trina of Trina's Kitchen,
Marcia of SICKOFITRDLZ,
Stan of Oh Boy It Never Ends,
Isaiah of The World Today Just Nuts,
and Ann of Ann's Mega Dub.

We thank them all.  What did we come up with?




9-27-2013.  E-mails ask, "What's with the note?"  I (Jim) usually do this every edition.

This was the second one without any details (until now).  The week's edition before this was a nightmare and Ava and C.I. had no interest in participating in the note.  Usually, I type it up and get input as I type.  I knew not to press them, they wee that upset and frustrated.  

For this edition?

Sunday, they wrote the TV piece I asked for and did so early Sunday morning before heading off for LA and the Emmys.

And then?

We didn't have enough content so I caught C.I. on the phone at an Emmy after party and got her to agree to do "The KRG Elections" piece with me.

This was actually a pretty well varied edition with a little bit of everything.

This Sunday, the plan is to do a piece on comics -- I think we did that last in July.  It may have been June.

Anyway, this is just a mini-note since a number of you feel short changed by the lack of a note.

Everyone except Ava, C.I. and Jess worked on the editorial, the home remodel and the TESR test kitchen pieces.  Mike and the gang did the highlights.  Jess wrote his own piece.

Most popular piece?  

With over 100,000 views, it's Ava and C.I.'s TV article.


Peace.

-- Jim, Dona, Ty, Jess, Ava and C.I.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
 
Poll1 { display:none; }