Sunday, October 06, 2013

Jim's World to Joel Wing

aa5




Joel Wing doesn't know how to go away.  Even after last week's "Jim's World" when I told him to stop sniffing around my crotch.

I'm not your friend, Joel.

I am C.I.'s friend and, you can ask her, I always tell her, "You spend too much time on those e-mails." And she does.  Even now with about eight people working the e-mails for her, she's still trying to read as many as possible that come into The Common Ills.

Here?

I've said from day one, we're not running a pen pal agency.

You have a problem, e-mail.

After that we don't need to hear from you again.

We put out a weekly edition.  The writing here is what we are judged upon -- not whether or not we were good pen pals.

Joel Wing, you have a website.

I'm aware you've used it to trash C.I. 

She didn't give a damn when I told her about it, she actually laughed and then changed the subject.

She's probably not given it a second thought.


She's not obsessive the way you are, Googling yourself to find out what everyone says.


I don't like you.  You're just going to have to deal with that.


I have nothing to say to you.

You have a website.  If you want to sound off, do so there.


I don't desire a correspondence with you.


I didn't open your e-mail.  I'm not going to. 

Stop writing.

You got a reply, my piece last week.

You're not getting a pen pal.

Like I said, stop sniffing my crotch.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
 
Poll1 { display:none; }